Data Source: NMI’s Health And Wellness Trends Database®
NMI Proprietary USA & Global Consumer Health & Sustainability Databases & Segmentations
Since 1999, 1 Million+ Consumers, 30+ Countries Health & Wellness Trends DatabaseTM (HWTD), Since 1999, 17 Years of Data
- Consumer Packaged Goods, All Shopping Channels
- Health, Diet and Nutrition Specifics
- 100+ Categories, 100+ Brands
- 200+ Attitudes, Behavior and Usage Dynamics
- Health and Wellness Segmentation
Database/Research Methodology Overview
NMI's Health and Wellness Trends Database Discover Leverageable Health Topics
- Most comprehensive data available on health and wellness; based on attitudes, behavior and product usage within the world of health and wellness
- Annual consumer research among U.S. general population adults and primary grocery shoppers
- Currently 17 years of trended data: 1999 through 2015, inclusive; a total of ~60,000 consumers in the database
- Nationally representative sample of the U. S. population statistically valid at 95% confidence level to +/- 1.8%
- Conducted via on-line methodology
(Unless otherwise noted, all data is from the 2015 HWTD study)
Read more about NMI's Health and Wellness reports...
17th Annual Consumer Report 2016 Health and Wellness Trends in America,
2015 Growing the Organic Industry: Strategies for Brand Success
Gluten Free 2015: Consumer Need States, Attitudes, Usage and Opportunities!
For more information on any subject within this document contact your NMI rep, or email us at Grace.Parker@NMIsolutions.com and we will get back to you asap!