Supplements/OTC/Rx Database (SORD) Tracking consumers since 2006!
Supplements/OTC/Rx DatabaseTM (SORD), Since 2005
- 100+ Dietary Supplements, OTC Medications, and Pharmaceuticals
- 50+ Attitudes, Behavior and Usage Dynamics
- 50+ Brands, Sources of Influence
- Health Conditions Management
Supplements/OTC/Rx Database (SORD) Overview
Discover Leverageable Health Topics – NMI's Health and Wellness Trends Database
- Most comprehensive data and robust data collection vehicle available which examines the intersection of dietary supplements, OTC, and pharmaceuticals
- Ongoing consumer research among U.S. general population adults.
- Nationally representative sample of the U. S. population statistically valid at 95% confidence level +/- 1.2%
- Previously conducted in 2005, 2009, 2011 and 2013
- 2015 research was conducted among 2,000+ general population consumers
- Conducted via on-line methodology
For more information on any subject within this document contact your NMI rep, or email us at Grace.Parker@NMIsolutions.com and we will get back to you asap!